Anyone Have A Parking/ Ebrake Connecting Rod? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone Have A Parking/ Ebrake Connecting Rod?

Featured Replies

Looking for a bit of an odd item. It's the connecting rod that joins the parking brake handle and the cable as depicted by number two in the diagram. If anyone has a spare or can build one I would really appreciate it! Manual-Figure-BR-33_small1.png

Here's the part number, http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Brake/HandBrake/tabid/1732/Default.aspx

 

Here's the google results, https://www.google.com/search?q=36541-E4101&rlz=1C1BOFA_enUS494US494&oq=36541-E4101&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

 

$7 from Courtesey Nissan.  Just about everytime Courtesey can get something, my local Nissan dealership can too.  Just make sure and have the part number before you call.

If you can't find one, I can send you a spare. Let me know at z240@shaw.ca

I like making fun of google parts search results. When I look at the matches you get with SUS's link about I live the one quote from nissancheapparts.com

www.nissanpartscheap.com/OEMParts/nissan-142/3/36541E4101.html

We are a leading online supplier for 36541E4101.

I bet you $50 bucks that don't have the part in stock and get even get one.

Generic cut and paste crap meaningless statements. Do they honestly believe anyone who reads that actually believe what is said or that it lends them any credibility? Man, am I becoming a grumpy old man or what?

oh yeah, and "I'm" the leading supplier of 36541-E4100, not them!

Edited by zKars

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.