Brake And Fuel Hard Line Supports - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake And Fuel Hard Line Supports

Featured Replies

I had to replace the floors and frame rails on my 280z due to some pretty severe rust issues.  In the process most of the mounting brackets for the brake and gas lines went away.  Is anyone aware of somewhere I can source a generic mounting system.  I can weld brakets on easily enough but I want something that is rubber lined similar to the original configuration.  Any help would be much appreciated.  I've been searching for quite a while and must not have hit on the right combination of key words.

  • Author

Why don't you just get the original ones and weld them back on?

C

because it's hard to weld rust. :-)

My comment was not to use the ones you removed (I assumed they were toast) but to get supports from a donor car and weld them back in...

C

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.