IGNORED

Steel wheels for OEM hubcaps.

The osteopath

Well, there is this from Carl Beck's site:

http://zhome.com/BRETotal/Tires/BajaTires.htm

What would the tires used  on Carl's BRE Baja race car (a highly modified off-road race car made from a US market 1973 240Z) tell us about the original tires used on a stock 1971 Japanese market Fairlady Z-L?  The US market 1970 240Zs came with Bridgestone Superspeed Radial-20 tires and then later used a mix of both Bridgestone RD-150 and Toyo Z-1 tires.  There are many threads on the subject on this site.  But again, I don't think that tells us anything about what would have been stock on Kerrigan's Fairlady Z-L.  Tires are manufactured to conform to specific regulations in the markets they are used in, so I don't think US market tires were used on JDM cars.  I have seen what I believe to be a stock Z432 on Dunlop tires, but I don't know if a Fairlady Z-L would have used the same tires, or if the tires changed over time, like the US market did.  Even if a Japanese market Bridgestone tire did come stock on Kerrigan's car I don't think a modern US market Bridgestone tire would be considered any more original than any other tire from a Japanese manufacturer.

-Mike