IGNORED

Do they still make glasspacks like this? (pics)

porkbun

Hmmm. That does sound pretty similar and maybe if I double up those twice pipe glasspacks I can get that extra rasp. At higher rpms the sound was really harsh. Going to get my friend to upload another video

What I'm saying is that you'll get a very similar, if not indiscernible from the original, sound if you just go to an exhaust shop and tell them to do two 2" pipes with 2 glasspacks in each pipe. ;)

My glasspacks just gave out and the drone is back:(

Going with Magna flow 4" mufflers instead that are SS. I'm not much into the harsh raspy sound. I like my current Magna flow mufflers with the additional glasspacks. Before the packing gave out the sound was deep and rich. I'm hoping the SS mufflers last longer and quiet things down.

What I'm saying is that you'll get a very similar, if not indiscernible from the original, sound if you just go to an exhaust shop and tell them to do two 2" pipes with 2 glasspacks in each pipe. ;)

Im hoping this is the ticket! My temporary pipes right now are thrush glasspacks and theres not really any rasp at all so ill try my hands at a different brand and double them up. Ill figure it all out with some exhaust shops but I was just making sure there isnt some secret supply of tiny glasspacks with fins in them that I didnt know about

• 3 weeks later...