Rebello 3.35 Litre stroker motor coming soon - Video Center - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rebello 3.35 Litre stroker motor coming soon

Featured Replies

New stroker crankshaft source and 370-380 hp on street gas

Need to save my pennies!

I talked with Dave a few times while he was building my 3.2L, nice to see a face and the shop.

Might not ever want a turbo engine if I had that kind of NA power .

I could only imagine the sound of that motor

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I wonder what the cost will be??

Maybe $3k just for the crank

6000$ -7000$ would be my guess for a long block( race motor:)

with carbs, headers, race damper , flywheel and misc items my guess $12,000-$13,000

NIX - you are right about the cost estimate as I have a 3.2L from Dave and the extra cost for the new crank, rods and tall block would add another $5k minimum. Make it $13k for a street engine and $15k for a race engine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.