Feedback requested on this Fujitubo exhaust system - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Feedback requested on this Fujitubo exhaust system

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks - if nothing else you led me to another good site to read

I have this setup but I'm away until next week. I can report with pics when I return. Long story short it fits and sounds awesome. Not loud at all until you punch the throttle but even then it's not obnoxious loud and has a good tone. It would sound even better but I have it hooked up to the stock manifold.

Matt

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Did you try Google for youtube videos? Here's one.

  • 2 weeks later...
Did you try Google for youtube videos? Here's one.

That is Glenn's Fairlady. Amazing setup he has.

That said, I also have that exhaust. Sounds great, looks even better. The sound will depend on your header/carb setup. The Legalis-R is twin piped all the way. The sound is loud when start up, but when the engine is warm its quiet.

66 lbs that,s crazy ,also $1300 wow.It does look beautiful though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.