IGNORED

Cam's 1977 240k Sedan

Yamahacam

They look good Cam, HPC those babies......

Is any company manufacturing these or do we have to search for NOS items like these?

I had the extractors for my flathead Ford motor done with HPC and the temperature difference between standard cast manifolds and the HPC coated extractors was over 100 degrees!?! Just over 50 degrees external metal temp. :)

Edited by Red Rocket

Ebay has them for $250 delivered, search the hi tech part number and comes up with patrol results. From hi tech they are $350.

Hi Cam,

Had a look for those extractors on eBay, here is a link to the 240k set, priced at $354.

The "HTH065" part number brought up 5 listings on eBay all with a different car/motor. The only extractor set for $250 is for a Nissan Patrol G60.......

Check out the link, you may need to contact the supplier to change your order.

Nissan 24OK 1973 78 2 4 OHC Extractors | eBay

On the hi tech headers website hth065 fits a few models of L6 motors but think you will find the common element between each of those models is the steering type. Recirculating ball steering which those headers have to clear. I got the pipes today and look just like Adams. Will update when I trial fit them.

Now you have me worried. They all have the same part number so I figured they must be the same. All priced the same through hi tech but cheaper through exhaust shops probably because they are 100 years old and praying for someone to buy them. Fingers crossed. Painted mine today, cant afford hpc coating yet.post-28990-14150829840701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamahacam

On the hi tech headers website hth065 fits a few models of L6 motors but think you will find the common element between each of those models is the steering type. Recirculating ball steering which those headers have to clear. I got the pipes today and look just like Adams. Will update when I trial fit them.

Seems odd that the set you bought are $100 cheaper if they are the same as the others listed under that part number?

• 2 months later...