IGNORED

New Z Magazine

arts.zccm

Art,

I'm not sure how I missed this thread earlier, but kudos on a great looking magazine. I just placed a subscription & look forward to reading it. Once I'm further along on the HellFire ECU, I'll do a writeup (either on it, or the Z's Fuel injection system in general) if you think it would be something appropriate. Also, I noticed you are in NM. I will be in the Taos area sometime this Summer if you are close by and have time, we could meet and visit.

Lenny

• 2 weeks later...

Issue #6 is in production. Feature story is on a Nissan Executive who owns a RHD 240Z with a Skyline motor. The second feature is about all the Z related magazines that have come and gone since 1994. Project Datsun 510 begins and the BTW is on a 1986 300ZX.

Reminder: CZCC has met the requirements of being a Partner Club with the magazine. Anyone who has signed up from this site can now submit articles. See earlier post for guidelines.

post-29788-14150827730523_thumb.jpg