70-71 owners, I need help with a project - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

70-71 owners, I need help with a project

Featured Replies

Nice job! Ready for mass production?

Dennis

  • Author

The grommet is made to order plus all the other items I have reproduced.

steve

Nice job! Ready for mass production?

Dennis

Your stuff is awesome! Do you have a master list of everthing with prices? I need everything you got for a 71. I've own'd it since 85 and now I'm going to make it right.

Have you made a speedo cable firewall grommet? They are NLA and typically are not furnished with replacement cables. I still have my original cable but the grommet has gone the way of most old rubber!

Steve,

I am working on a couple of other Datsun/Nissan projects. Do you have an interest on reproducing some other rubber (neoprene) small parts?

Keith

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Your stuff is awesome! Do you have a master list of everthing with prices? I need everything you got for a 71. I've own'd it since 85 and now I'm going to make it right.

Look at this thread and let me know what you need and I can get you a price.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/garage-hobbyist/49264-240z-fuel-brake-line-insulator-sets-steering-rack-expansion-reservoir.html

Steve

Edited by nix240z

  • Author
Have you made a speedo cable firewall grommet? They are NLA and typically are not furnished with replacement cables. I still have my original cable but the grommet has gone the way of most old rubber!

The problem with speedo cable grommet is that it would have to be cut to get over the ends.

Nissan made two types and early and a later style.

Steve

  • Author
Steve,

I am working on a couple of other Datsun/Nissan projects. Do you have an interest on reproducing some other rubber (neoprene) small parts?

Keith

Hit me up on a PM with what you have in mind.

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.