IGNORED

Looking to buy a 240K - Melbourne

stcos85

Just joined this forum in the hope that someone might be able to give me a lead on any 240k's for sale. I know its a long shot as I have been looking on and off for a year since seeing a great looking black car at the show in Knox over a year ago. I would also consider 180b coupes as well if I could find one.

I have always liked the Nissan models having owned a modified R33 GTR when I lived in the UK and fancy taking a classic style and updating it with modern running gear. I imported my skyline from Japan and have been in touch with the agent I bought it from as I would like an early GTR but they are mega bucks. Considering selling one of my other cars to fund one in the future.

I have restored a lot of cars over the past 20 years or so so am happy to take on a project which is what I think I will have to do. If anyone knows of any coupes available let me know.

Are there any clubs in Melbourne that cater for the Datsun coupes?

Coupe for sale on eBay......$27,000

I cant find it on ebay. It must be a nice car at that price.

I spoke to the agent that imported my 33 GTR and he quoted me a figure of around 2,500,000 yen for an early skyline which equates to roughly what the 240k is currently at. That would include the import costs so I reckon I may go down that path once I have sold one of my other cars.

If anyone knows of someone that may want a 1970 Dodge Superbee I may end up selling that to fund the skyline.

only problem buying a pre done one from japan is who knows whats underneath the paint and what previous things have been done.

The guy I bought my gtr off of inspects the cars and takes about a 100 photos. I understand anything can be hidden but this option would get me a rarer car and hopefully a good basis.

If $27k is the going rate for an unfinished car what would a fully restored car go for. wish I had bought one of these a few years ago.