Do I downsize or keep my 2 Zs? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Do I downsize or keep my 2 Zs?

Featured Replies

I have a 84 300zx that I bought new and a 92 300ZX 2+2 that I've had since 95. My ? is I want to downsize and I'm just not sure if I should keep both or sell one. I'm getting older and want to use my $ for other things. Help me decide......please......advice from some others going through the same thing.

Edited by Hey Jude

Do you prefer one car over the other? Do you drive them both or just one or almost none at all? As I get older I look at all the Z's I have and feel like I will not have the energy or free cash to keep them all road worthy and put miles on them. I think as time goes on I will reduce my fleet to what I am willing to keep up with.

Charles

I'd keep the one you drive the most, sale the other.

Ditto. Let someone else 'enjoy the ride'.

So you're at least 45, hence the number of ladies you can drive around with isn't likely your FIRST consideration, so its easy. Keep the one that makes you the happiest when you drive it. Simple. Just measure your smile.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.