IGNORED

What to price my interior at?

dade280

Hello guys maybe you can help me out. Hard times means i have to let go of my interior and possibly my s30. Hopefully just my interior. I have no idea what to even price it at and was hoping you guys could possibly help me out. I have full interior pieces, the doors, headliner, plastic trim for the windows, the sun visors, and i think some other bits, but not seats. They are all in pretty mint condition and in a brown/butterscotch color. What would be a fair asking price? Are these parts interchangeable with any s30? Thanks in advance guys the help is appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Never good to have to put a hold on a dream. Just remember, this is NOT the end, just a set back.

Generally, 240's are all the same, then 260's. early have same 'size" bits, but the vinyl patterns changed. Later 260 is just like 75 280. 280's have many differences from 240 especially in pattern and sizing. For example the 280 rear shock towers are very different from 240 (taller, wider). That also affects the plastic trim that fits above it. Some later 280's had rear deck changes that affect the rear finisher. What year is your interior from?

Price will depend on condition. Detailed pictures will be required for us to make a determination. Butterscotch is desirable over the more common black, but white, blue and red are even more rare (in more or less that order). After you post pictures, take offers from interested parties.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by zKars

Well, these are clearly 75-78 280z. Still need to see the exact build date from the drivers door plate please. Pictures of everything will be appreciated when you get a chance. Thanks!