seat belt hooks - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

seat belt hooks

Featured Replies

I posted about these in NOv. and JLPurcell responded with a pm. I responded but I don't think my response got to JL. Anyway I am looking for the little hooks that you hang the seatbelts on when not in use on early (71) 240Z. Jerry if you didn't get my response I'm sorry. I can't seem to get a response "sent". Anyway I am also looking for a stock 71 steering wheel. I have a neat little Momo style leaterh wheel but it makes the car hard to steer for this old man LOL.

Anyone with anything for me let me know.

Thanks.

I have a pair of hooks -pm me

Frank, I have a 72 or late 71 steering wheel but I could not find the extra set of hooks. They will turn up when I least expect it.:ermm: Let me know if you are interested in the wheel. The difference is that the 70 and 71 wheels did not have the cut outs in the spokes. I believe that they did appear in the late 71 production models.

Edited by JLPurcell

  • Author

I tried sending you guys pm's but nothing shows up in my "sent items" so I don't know if you are getting them.

Call me at (805) 484-9487. I'll pick up if I'm here or leave your # & I'll call you back.

I am interested in both the hooks & the steering wheel.

Thanks

  • Author

I changed some settings and can now send PM's....so...PM's sent !!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Frank, I have a 72 or late 71 steering wheel but I could not find the extra set of hooks. They will turn up when I least expect it.:ermm: Let me know if you are interested in the wheel. The difference is that the 70 and 71 wheels did not have the cut outs in the spokes. I believe that they did appear in the late 71 production models.

The pierced-spoke steering wheels started with the Series 2 cars at the end of January 1971.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.