Horn spring - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Horn spring

Featured Replies

I'm trying to find this horn spring,post-26437-14150823656428_thumb.jpg

I've tried all of the usual sources but no one seems to carry it.

Thought I would ask here for suggestions before I start hunting around for something else to do the job.

I've tried MSA, ebay, Amazon, Rockauto, Arizona Z car source.

Thanks,

Chris

If you were in the states, I would say Ace Hardware since they have a good collection of springs.

Excellent!

Sorry to Alberta, as I think I just sent "spring" to Toronto, since snow is predicted here this weekend and its in the 20's © there! :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.