IGNORED

How stuffed is too stuffed?

Yamahacam

Anyone who deals with Ramjet be careful..

My mates have had dealings with him in the past and not saying they've gone bad, but stuff didn't turn out to what it was or wasn't.

• 3 months later...
Has very small bits of rust none of which are on external painted surfaces, just need to get my 5spd in it. Been out of back garage 2 times in 20 years, offered money from arabs both times but not sold thank god.

I know that feel I had a ad on gumtree last month looking for a 240k cassette player no word of a lie 17 calls asking to buy it. My price of 30k is still on offer haha

• 1 month later...

Have been busy trying to get my sedan on the road. Had to d head gasket, repair head and #6 bore. Water pump and rad hoses but overall has gone pretty smoothly. Was given some old mags off a trx I think. Painted and polished the edges today, think they look ok for no cost. Am looking like I will have to join the Z club soon so I can get it registered, can't wait to get it out on the road.post-28990-14150825797806_thumb.jpg

post-28990-14150825797062_thumb.jpg