Harness's for the 77 280 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Harness's for the 77 280

Featured Replies

Anyone have for a production date 5/77 280 the engine room and F.I. harness's? I have an add in the classifieds also on this. I know the "engine room" harness will work from 8/76 - 7/77. Part number 24012-N4800.

F.I. harness: 8/76 - 7/77 part number 24011-N4700. If you do PM me with price. Thanks. Oh and prefer no cuts or missing connectors. I know I'm asking a lot here. If half of them out there are anything like mine the are very brittle!

Edited by rcb280z

Zcarsource has them for only $315.

  • Author

SteveJ, I tried them first. No luck.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Okay, thanks. Will check them next.

IMO, just buy the connectors, and make your own! It's just wire, connectors, and electrical tape. If you want to get fancy, wrap with silicone rubber tape. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.