Brake restoration, thanks conedodger - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake restoration, thanks conedodger

Featured Replies

Great!! I'm excited. :) Got rid of my overkill Wilwoods (was never able to correct the bias). Trying to keep things simple, since it is a street car.

Can you send in a set of cores to be "restored" and pay just $279? I like the way they look and I really like what I am reading. For those who are doing factory original cars would he do them in a factory color?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.