IGNORED

Bill Coffey's Garage Party #9, #9, #9, #9...

auzziez

Today was a great day in Gainesville, FL for Bill Coffey's Garage Party #9. I'm sure that everyone in attendance would like to Thank Bill for his generous hospitality, and for putting on this great show.

There was an exceptional array of cars. The Suncoast Z Car Club and South Florida Z Car Club both showed up in force. Enjoy a few pics here, and make sure to click on the link to see the entire album.

Link to the Bill Coffey Garage Party #9 Picture Album ==> Bill Coffey's Garage Party #9 Pics

post-19216-14150821521542_thumb.jpg

post-19216-14150821522226_thumb.jpg

post-19216-14150821522832_thumb.jpg

post-19216-14150821523416_thumb.jpg

Edited by auzziez

I missed last year because of being blindsided by a last minute health issue, and didn't know it was happening-Bill always has a great garage party! I saw a couple of Amelia Island markers, but not Carls...and I know he has one. Tons of cars there I would love to have seen up close and personal-that Turbo charged Z.....hmmmmm parts of what is under that hood look familiar...hmmm.

I must have been right Chris!

Tony,

Thanks for posting the photos from the party! We were in FL for vacation, but unfortunetly had to return home on December 2. I would have loved to attend the party. Also, I like your '71 Z. My '71 was manufactured in 2/71 and is the same 919 Sunshine Yellow.

Robert S.

Not only is that a real Dino, it's the 246 GTS Dino that won the Cannonball Baker Sea to Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash in 1975. 35 hours 53 minutes, New York to LA with Jack May and Rick Cline. The GT40s are replicars; CAV and / or Superformance. I would imagine the Porsche is a Beck Spyder replicar. The Gremlin is a real one. Looks like a real nice turn-out. Always a great collection of cars...very valuable cars!

Not only is that a real Dino, it's the 246 GTS Dino that won the Cannonball Baker Sea to Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash in 1975. 35 hours 53 minutes, New York to LA with Jack May and Rick Cline. The GT40s are replicars; CAV and / or Superformance. I would imagine the Porsche is a Beck Spyder replicar. The Gremlin is a real one. Looks like a real nice turn-out. Always a great collection of cars...very valuable cars!

Okay, so I took a few too many pictures of the Gremlin. But, they are getting rare, and it's probably been 10-12 years since I'd seen one.

I can't speak for the Porsche Spyder, but the owner of the GT40 will tell you that it is a "Real GT40" but not an "Original GT40". Something to do with an official licensing deal with the maker. It was really nice.

Edited by auzziez