Looking for post about wood engine cradle - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for post about wood engine cradle

Featured Replies

Sometime in the last several months, there was a forum post detailing the design of a wood engine stand. Does anybody have the link? I searched, but couldn't find it.

I need to build one today since I'm buying a F54 engine tomorrow from a forum member in Canada and I'm transporting it on a flatbed truck so I want it to be stable. I don't have an engine handy to take measurements.

  • Author

That's the one! I couldn't remember which thread it was in and searching wasn't working either. Thanks Phillip!

  • 5 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks siteunseen, that's the thread I was thinking of.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.