IGNORED

Northern California Weber (maybe Mikuni) tuning day anyone?

conedodger

I'm sorry I missed this.. I will be watching for the Mikuni Hypojets.. Please keep us posted!

Rainman, Keith is already commenting on Sidedraft-Central about getting ahold of some Mikunis from Bill and 3D mapping and designing solutions for them. I have mixed feelings on this as Bill is already too fast to catch. Not sure I want his car running better... :disappoin

Rainman, Keith is already commenting on Sidedraft-Central about getting ahold of some Mikunis from Bill and 3D mapping and designing solutions for them. I have mixed feelings on this as Bill is already too fast to catch. Not sure I want his car running better... :disappoin

Sounds like I'd better get signed up at Sidedraft-Central.. Sorry that your main competition will benefit. Will watch for Keith on Sidedraft-Central..

Tom

• 2 months later...
You'd be 'teaching' Leon. As you recall, Keith gets overwhelmed in groups larger than 6-12. But you would definitely be an asset!

Not a problem! ;)

Seems like Keith is one-upping himself with the e-tubes. Looks like he's close to developing a newer, better version. The next tuning day could be a great chance to check it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

If you guys decide to have another tuning event with Keith Franck I'd like to know about it...

I'm in SoCal but would consider coming up to NorCal...

I actually just posted for the first time on sidedraft central about some mystery 44PHH jet bodies I'm wondering about...

-e

Hi all,

If you guys decide to have another tuning event with Keith Franck I'd like to know about it...

I'm in SoCal but would consider coming up to NorCal...

I actually just posted for the first time on sidedraft central about some mystery 44PHH jet bodies I'm wondering about...

-e

Wow, that would be quite a trek! Hopefully we can set something up in the spring. Any plans, Rob?