IGNORED

Introducing my '73 240z

Here are a few more...

This shows the general extent of the rust on 'er. In the floors, particularly the passenger side, and the passenger fender.

post-27888-14150820617755_thumb.jpg

And here's one just for fun.

post-27888-14150820618358_thumb.jpg

In other news, got the brakes changed from metallic to ceramic, so they no longer squeal. I've been making subtle adjustments to the tuning to get it where I want, and found out why my gas gauge wont work. It appears there's a small gas leak on the sending unit itself.

I also believe my fuel pump may be weak, so I'll look into that.

post-27888-14150820616995_thumb.jpg

Nice looking Z. You will have to replace that floor pan pretty soon, check the frame rail under the pan and you may find more rust, good luck with your Z and her running for a long time.

No kidding, the passenger side especially. The frame rails themselves are alright from what I've seen. Thanks!

Really nice Z. Even better Username LOL. Ninjazombiemaster, thats just awesome.

Thanks! Haha

You can add round top carb swap to your list of updates/replacements.

A previous owner removed the original flat-top carbs in favor of the older round tops, swapped the original EGR balance tube for one from a previous year, and replaced all the carb linkages accordingly.

Indeed, and its a damn good thing. I havent heard anything good about the flat tops, I suppose, besides emissions, but mine its pretty decent in that department as well.

congrats bro, very nice find. I've had good luck with Blackdragon.com for parts, most shipping is free even to me in Hawaii. you're gonna love filling up and every time you stop, people love the way these look, even mine which looks awful! you bought a car with a soul, good job!

congrats bro' date=' very nice find. I've had good luck with Blackdragon.com for parts, most shipping is free even to me in Hawaii. you're gonna love filling up and every time you stop, people love the way these look, even mine which looks awful! you bought a car with a soul, good job![/quote']

Why thank you. And definitely, I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. There's also a strange mutual respect towards the car that you don't see much these days. I don't worry about it getting keyed or broken into like I would with a modern sports car. People just take take a look, maybe a picture and carry on. I checked out black dragon, they seem to have a good price on the cover. I may have to order that and protect my paint!