IGNORED

Over 20 Z cars for sale in TX on CL

Jeff G 78

I saw this on the LeMons forum. Might be worth a look.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/3109050663.html

assuming that each one is worth at least $1000, thats $20,000. But he probably wants more for each depending on condition.

How does one accumulate so many cars? are the hoarders? Too bad they're sitting out in the hot texas sun wasting away but

i guess it could be worse, they could have been crushed. I asked my wife if i could start collecting zcars on our residential lot

and she gives me a frown

Pictures of other datsun and zcar hoardes.

post-24552-14150819951157_thumb.jpg

post-24552-14150819951396_thumb.jpg

post-24552-14150819951856_thumb.jpg

post-24552-14150819952299_thumb.jpg

post-24552-14150819952553_thumb.jpg

Edited by hr369

hr369, I see in your pics California plates on a couple of these cars....are they actually in California?

If i remember correctly, this hoarde was around san diego

Its been a few years now since that picture surfaced. The guy may have died and that was his estate. I seem to remember

something about a wife trying to sell it. Maybe other members here remember that one?

Whose to say that hoarding a bunch of zcars is a waste of time and money and if left outside a waste of cars.

Heck it might just be a better investment than the damn stock market.

I once met a man in Santa Rosa calif that had hundreds of old american cars. I was looking for a 68-70 AMX at

the time and answered an ad in the newspaper. He took me to a warehouse just north of santa rosa that was huge

and the field outside was filled with old cars. We're talking acres and acres here. He had 5 AMX's but wanted too much for even the worst car. It turned into a half day tour of all these vintage cars. He was a member of the packard club or the president of the club, can't remember. Its been about 15 years. He was obviously a wealthy man and it was a hobby/business for him.

Edited by hr369