Bumper for '72 240Z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bumper for '72 240Z

Featured Replies

I am trying to find a "double bar" rear bumper for my '72 Z..... can anybody point me in the direction of one?

When you say "double bar", are you referring to the bumper with the bar that is bolted above the bumper?

Search this site for overrider. I think you will learn more about what you're looking for.

  • Author
When you say "double bar", are you referring to the bumper with the bar that is bolted above the bumper?

Yes.... sorry, I don't know the correct name, but yes, that's it.

  • Author
Search this site for overrider. I think you will learn more about what you're looking for.

Thanks alot....I'll do that

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

What would a New In Box one be worth?

The guy from Canada looking for the NOS for the front of a 73 a month ago found one. :)

Bonzi Lon

I have one ,,,,PM me. make a fair offer and pay for shipping

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.