IGNORED

BBC Top Gear

madkaw

I have to post up my new love for a TV show-BBC Top Gear. Now it doesn't take too much to interest me as far as shows concerning cars. This show however, has given me a show that I can watch with my son and wife-and they like it too!! My wife is not a car lover like me, but does appreciate a nice car. My son is into the exotics and mostly euro type cars. We all appreciate a crazy fun and the BBC Top Gear covers all that for us. It's pretty exciting for me to cuddle up with the wife and watch a car show-it's almost weird!!

If you have never watched an episode, I invite you to give it a shot, it's pretty damn good entertainment in my book.

• 1 month later...

Agreed, BBC Top Gear rocks. Clarkson and those guys make a great show. Look up some of Clarkson's older videos on You Tube. Its funny to see him when he was thinner and had more hair, lots more hair. HA!

My wife likes Top Gear too and we plop down on the couch and devote an hour to it. In addition she likes Chasing Classic Cars and sometimes gets in to Wheeler Dealers on Velocity. Great to have a wife that likes some of my car shows!