IGNORED

New Z arrived!

bquiggle

post-22764-14150818350053_thumb.jpg

Its finally here, spent the last week working on basic wiring issues, 2 thumbs up for the FSM!

post-22764-14150818350691_thumb.jpg

Has some issues but at least the the floor boards are fixed...;)

Anyway I am having a blast, hope to be active here in the future

thanks

Bill

Edited by bquiggle

Cold here? Naaa.....2 weeks ago there was 5' of snow where the Z is parked in the picture its been a heat wave.

Found the car on eBay in Indiana, while I was waiting for it to get shipped I read your story z boy......bad for you and scared me.

But found someone on uship that was delivering a enclosed car carrier from a factory that makes them in Indiana to a dealer in Colorado, and he loaded it up and dropped it off here....safe and sound and not snow covered...

anyway thanks

Bill

Bill-

Welcome to the site - get some more pics up when you can - you may want to edit your signature so we know what year you have so when you post questions we can address them correctly. Be sure to use the search feature often - odds are most of your questions have been resolved many times over - if you get stumped there are some super folks on this site that have tons of knowledge. Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Bill

Nice looking ride, I live over in Divide and spend a lot of time in the summer over at Taylor Park also ride up there in winter. This is a great site with answers to evreything you might come across.