Help me idenify this wing on my 240z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help me idenify this wing on my 240z

Featured Replies

I purchased a car and I'm trying to figure out this wing. It says Nismo on top and it's a one piece. Also has holes ready to screw on bottom. It's factory where you can just insert a bolt underneath through the hatch. Im curious what kit it is and what's is value. Plus, if it's a real authentic Nismo, considering many thought it was.

IMG_1570.jpg

NO,,,,,,NONE FACTORY,,,,,,,please with all respect toss that ,what ever it is :tapemouth

Looks like a nice little bench to sit on. How heavy is that thing?

Chase

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That's a Model 1972 FUgly made in Taiwan.

Edited by mjr45
error

No, don't get rid of it! It makes the car go faster, at least 20+ MPHLOL

There was an adjustable wing on the back of my 240 when I got it. That was the first thing I took off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.