Aluminum Rim Identification - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Aluminum Rim Identification

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. I just bought this 240Z pictured. I was wondering if anyone knew name of the rims. They are (obviously) aftermarket, aluminum and 15".

Thanks

post-25781-14150817439556_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site. I can't help you with the rims. Just got to know, what's with the wire running in the bottom of the passenger door?

The wheels are a late '80s/early '90s knock-off of an original Enkei design. The knock-offs were made by several different companies, I'd need close-ups of both the front and back of the wheel to pin it any closer than that. As a first guess, I'd say American Eagle, or maybe Prime.

Welcome to the site. I can't help you with the rims. Just got to know, what's with the wire running in the bottom of the passenger door?

That's for the optional refrigerator, Pat. LOL

  • Author

The car is a project and had been sitting for a number of years before I picked it up. The wire is running an electric heater to dry the residual water from the cabin.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
I think Arne hit the nail on the head.
It's what I do, yes. :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.