240_Zed's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240_Zed

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 240_Zed

  1. http://adaptivestrategies.com/AERWDTRK.html I think Arne hit the nail on the head. They appear to be American Eagle Series 086
  2. The car is a project and had been sitting for a number of years before I picked it up. The wire is running an electric heater to dry the residual water from the cabin.
  3. Hello all, I'm a newbie here. I just bought this 240Z pictured. I was wondering if anyone knew name of the rims. They are (obviously) aftermarket, aluminum and 15". Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.