Broken broken ! how could I fix this - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Broken broken ! how could I fix this

Featured Replies

Don't try to wind it out all in one go. Out a little then in a little, Out a little more then in a little.

And what Fastwomen says. Don't wind it out hot.

Also when you get a wrench on it, try rapping on the wrench or the stud while under tension. I've had impact wrenches break things loose that I'd never have gotten off with just torque.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks to all the comments, I finally removed it Pb blaster, and vice grips, , thanks again and let's keep going:D

post-24413-14150817488873_thumb.jpg

Did you even try the double-nut method? If not, why not? Just wondering...

  • Author
Did you even try the double-nut method? If not, why not? Just wondering...
I couldn't, there was not tread left, even the vice technique was tricky
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.