IGNORED

Terry's Project 240K

tez240k

• 4 weeks later...

Not a big update. I'm currently painting my front struts and bits to put the front end together. I have a workshop manual on the way.

And something interesting, looking through my paperwork I found this, seems a doctor originally bought my other shell

5A718372-D7F4-4226-ABE3-8236E510A313-6115-0000037E2757DB0B.jpg

• 4 months later...

ok. motivation is back!

even with a cold, i went and stripped brake caliper and painted it, finished painting strut, finally found the other tension rod, painted it, cut a stock spring down so i whack it in temporarily and started figuring out the order of all the bushes etc.

IMG_2199.jpg

after seeing prices of some spares, i quite enjoy looking at my stockpile

IMG_1122.jpg

ive got 8 tail lights, 5 garnishes, 3 dashes, 15 door trims etc haha

Next is to get the other side strut done then once its back rolling, start doing rear brakes

sorry my bad, i saw the rust in the rear door jam picture and wrongly concluded you had a coupe and that the rear quarter had been unpicked.. been a while since i have seen sedan :)

I may have missed it, but what paint did you use on the crossmember and struts?

Anyone got rear quarter and taillight Panel 'skyline' badges they want to sell? Or I've got lots of spares if you wanna work out a deal ;)

Email Jason in my sig. Got my rear qtr skyline badges through him. Ditto for the GT badges and he GTR grill/rear panel ones. I need him to get the rear panel skyline badge and dash skyline badge. Hope this helps