need help removing the steering wheel! - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need help removing the steering wheel!

Featured Replies

Thanks Chris.A bit like a slide hammer. Mine is a stock plastic/wood wheel..I must have another go as I want to refurb it.I wonder how the guy who started this thread is getting on with his wheel.

Brian.

Hmmm. I must have yet another non-stock item. My steering wheel has metal spokes/arm with a wood rim. Be gentle! As gentle as possible with a sledge.;)

Chris

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

thnx for the help fellas i managed to pull it and wiggle it off.. it took effort to do it haha..

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Too late but how about:

1. Open hatch

2. Lower driver seat flat

3. Tie long rope to a tree

4. Tie end of rope to steering wheel........

LOL

Dang it, the tree broke!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.