Dizzy question - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dizzy question

Featured Replies

I got used distributor and i was wondering does it fit. My original one has these markings:

D609-56A

506

but the "new" one has different

D609-56A

707

Also, what could cause my current distributor to wobble? I have changed the axel from the oil pump and that didnt affect.

I can't find it right now, but somebody once posted a complete Nissan L6 distributor spec chart. Anybody know where to find it?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Couldnt find any specs about my old dizzy. I took those 2 dizzys to one local engineer who modifies them to no points. The "new" one was lot uglier from exterior so i hope these 2 are interchangeable.

Edited by Reverend

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.