IGNORED

wheel cylinder

zhead240

RockAuto is a great source for your parts, excellent service and super prices. Google for a RockAuto discount, you will always find a 5% code active.

MSA provides a typical 10% discount for club members on many but not all parts, never on sale items. I am registered to Carl Beck's Internet Z Car Club as well as belonging to my local group, Z Club of Texas. This got me into discount status.

Establish a logon with MSA then contact their customer service with your club affilation details. If accepted, they will update your account so that when you log in, all pricing will show applicable discounts.

Jim

The difference is the angle the line exits the back of the wheel cylinder.

The wheel cylinder is the same otherwise.

If the line exits the wheel cylinder at a 90 degree angle it is the later style. If it exits on an angle it is the earlier style.

My car is built June 72 and had the earlier style.

I bought the later style and bent some new lines from the wheel cylinder to the Flex line.

Casey

Edited by Casey_z