IGNORED

Konig Rewinds - Gunmetal Vs. Graphite?

BadDog

I've seen the 16X7 size for sale with these color names listed seemingly interchangeably. The Konig site lists only Graphite. Are they one in the same?

I've seen pictures that show Graphite as a lighter grey, and the few Gunmetal pictures seem darker, which I like.

They are 15's with a 195/55/15 tire, lowered using the eibach kit from MSA as well. My 260Z is going in for paint and I'm hoping it looks as good as yours when finished. I am going to run the 15" Swastikas fully polished and the new chrome bumpers so I hope it turns out as nice as your car looks.

Chris

They arrived at my workplace yesterday morning from Discount Tire Direct. I cut the cardboard and padding off of the first one, and loved to see that dark color and deep polished lip.

I put them on last night and set them to 35 P.S.I. Couldn't go for a quick test-spin because it was late and I didn't want to disturb the neighbors.

I had two nice long drives today, about an hour each way. The steering felt more lively/responsive than my old 14×7 with 215/60 combo. It was hard to really tell though, because it was extremely windy all day and my car was being pushed all over the road. The 215/55 tires make for a nice, smooth, comfortable ride. They really fill up the wheel well (I have Tokico HP struts and springs). There is no move rubbing in the back over large bumps, but the fronts rubbed the valence a little when backing up and turning. The valence was already banged up a little from the original owner, so I didn't feel too bad about "massaging" them a little bit more to clear.

I couldn't get great pics because of the lighting, but I'll post some soon!