IGNORED

Another $35K Z

IdahoKidd

A true Earl Scheib hot rod all the way, what a POS, who would go to all the time and trouble to put a big block in a Z and leave the stock tires and wheels on the car? More like $350.00 ROTFLMAO!!!!

KRIST ON A CRACKER..........Its a 2+2 on top of everything else, Does he run this thing in the "CLOWN CAR" catagory at the shows he trailers this trash to? Maby try washing the pig first.

Edited by 5thhorsemann

Sent the seller a question: "Seriously"

Response is: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm lets see, 726 documented actual miles, a 1971 LS7 454 one of a thousand ever made, all the work was done in 1977 and the car stored for 30 years. Barrett-Jackson wanted me to put it in Scottsdale auction. It will be in Hot August Nights auction if it doesnt sell. This thing was put together by one of the sons of Earl Schieb, I have all the paperwork to prove and appriasals from classic car dealers. Yes, seriously.

Outloud resonse by me is "Seriously?"