IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

wow, wondered what happened to this one. i seen them trying to sell it at a swap meet up here and keeped walking. should be interesting to see what it goes for

Bloke said it came from up your way

They guy I have going to look at it has restored a few 240k's so should get an accurate idea of where it's at

Well...where to start.

There is literally bog all through the main frame of the car, with clumps of rust falling out of the sills :(

Looks like its been hit in several places AFTER it was painted, but previous repairs before painting were poorly done to. Basically the bolt on parts are ok at best, and the spares are ok...but my guy says the main body needs SUBSTANTIAL work.

He works for quite a major Datsun workshop in Adelaide so he's one who would know.

Reckons 2k would be about right for everything...but said he thought 2k would still be alot.

Sent me about 50 photos...it ain't pretty

That's me out. Just a bit of info for the masses.