IGNORED

Oil pan still leak

sdelage

I am still at lost with getting the dealer fixing my oil pan i got the Z back last week and it still leak!!! it is a thing after the other now the mecanic there is telling me that if it leak again i will have to change the oil pan,dont understand why ??? i have to change it,they say it might be worpt first the rear main seal ,then the clutch slave cylinder,then the oil pan gasket,and now the oil pan.???he is still not intaling a oil pan gasket even that i gave him one ,if any one as some more sugestions please let me know.I wish they fix it once and for all,should i have them change the oil pan??or i should bring it to some one else.

The oil pan gasket i gave them is a FEL-PRO 0S-20076.

THANKS

SERGIO

thanks

i will call them tomorow,i wish the dealer could finish the job since i have paid to have it done properly.

Ho, well i will get a second opinion from *Primarily Japanese* as are suggesting.

Regards

serge

I am at a loss to understand why they would not fit a gasket to the pan when you requested they do so, and you supplied the gasket.

Why would Nissan fit a gasket in the first place if it was not needed. Get a second opinion.!!!

Brian.