IGNORED

Random plug thats disconnected and a twisty knob that doesnt do anything?

Indey

I recently was cleaning out under the passenger area and center console of my Z and ran across 2 things that I'm unsure of.

The first was behind the console and is a twisty potentiometer type knob that's just sitting behind the console, and it doesn't appear to affect anything seen here

2.jpg

The other is a connector that was unplugged that sits under the passenger side seat. The connector appears to go together, but im unsure of if it actually does.

3.jpg

That connector might be your "brake warning lamp check relay". Looks like the relay on the lower right of the picture. Does the red "brake" light on your speedometer face light up with the key on but engine off?

Injection seat sounds painful... Glad I don't have one.

The first one appears to be an aftermarket type AC temp. control. The second one I'm not sure of. Compare the color of the wires and number of contacts on the connectors to the wiring diagram.

On the first one I'll have to follow the wires and find where it goes then...

The 2nd one the connectors are the same connector, it can go together, but one has 5 pins in it with different colored wires, and the other has 3 pins