Replacement Frame Rails - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Replacement Frame Rails

Featured Replies

Anyone got good recommendations for frame rails for a 240Z? I'd like some heavy duty ones that just fit over the existing rails to add strength and rigidity to the car. I know of only one place to get them off hand and that's Bad Dog Parts.

Anyone have experience with their rails?

Anyone have a better suggestion (i.e. superior product, cheaper price, etc)?

You can make your own very easy with some 16ga sheet metal and a small brake. I replaced one side of mine and it took about 4 hours to make them and weld them on.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thank you for the replies guys!!

gnosez, those links were great!! Very helpful and informative.

Blue, I already knew about Bad Dog and was preparing to order I just wanted to make sure that was the right part and from the links from gnosez it appears as though it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.