IGNORED

Daves NEW Start/Stop Button Ignition System.

Zs-ondabrain

It means I sell the complete kit with a Maxima/Altima Push button. Should someone decide they want the GT-R button with their kit, the can buy one from Motorsport Auto for about $36 plus shipping.

I pay that and shipping and have to take the bezel from a maxima/Altima button to make a complete kit.

This way, you have a spare button in your glove box or tool box if the GTR button goes bad.

Dave

• 5 months later...

‎*ATTENTION*

5 Left folks. Once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE. I don't think I'm gonna make any more after this. I don't charge enough to really warrent making them. So get one now, last chance....

Pre-pay using Paypal to wolfin32z@yahoo.com

I'm building them right now. They will be ready to ship in 3 to 4 weeks or less.

$170 for the standard DZ-Start complete kit. $195 for the DZ-Start with Remote Security Option. Prices include shipping in the USA.

When you Pre-pay using Paypal, please leave a "Note to seller" telling me what the payment is for, if the shipping address is correct and what it's going into.

LAST CHANCE FOLKS. When they are gone, They Are Gone.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Sorry to hear that, Dave. As someone that has the product installed I would recommend it to anyone. It is a high quality, well made, and easy to install mod that, IMHO, was under priced when I bought it. I'd be willing to bet that you could easily get $225 and $275 for them respectively and they would still be a bargain.

To those that wanted one and are on the fence - $$ well spent!

Thank you! I always appreciate a good word.

I just don't make enough to cover the costs and make it worth doing. I'm suppost to be earning a living for me and my family but the time and money it takes to make these, compared to actual earning at a regular job, versus working at home and being around family, etc, etc, it's hard to decide if it's worth staying home.

So if I raise the price, Yes that would probably make it worth it But raising the price scares the Budget minded builders away. $30 more, say $200 each and $230 for the Remote option, seems to be better spent on a brake upgrade or New seats. It's a tough ballance when you try and price something high enough to make it worth it, but low enough to apeal to the folks on a budget. See what I mean?

Thanks again Fire,

Dave