Frint suspension ball joint question. - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Frint suspension ball joint question.

Featured Replies

Thanks Captain! According to MSA, it's the "O-Ring, Steering Knuckle To Strut Assembly"

Actually though, I was referring to post #3, not part #3 :) What about part #1? It must have a more specific name than "strut assy", since as far as I can tell it can be separated from the strut assy?

Edited by bacarl

Haha, nice, geezer comes back with the second page two years later. Thanks guys, that's helpful.

I'm tackling my ball joints next week so just doing some reading to prepare.

Bringing back an old thread here, where can I find the full illustration that geezer attached to post #3? I don't see it in my FSM and I'm interested in the components' names. Or the shortcut method: what are the official terms for items #1 and #2?

Just a second answer to your question:

Get a copy of the Parts Catalog for your Z - it has the illustrations, part names and part numbers.

FWIW,

Carl B.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.