IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

In 3 days i've had my starter, alternator, 4 batteries (kept using sears free replacement warrant until the new alt showed up) and now the fuel pump replaced..

At least everything died at the same time, after 35 years they all finally gave up

Drove my car this evening, late. Normally do not drive at night but the dash lights looks great with the new bulbs in - all are changed but the speedo - that is going to be tough without or without removing. Speedo lights all work but just not as bright as the new ones (of course with the upgraded parking light harness!!). Next project is to adjust headlights - gotta find a 155.5 foot parking lot without many lights so I can make my adjustments.................

Been a long time since i was here.. My 260 has been sitting in my garage since 2007, only moved a few times as life got busy (and i now drive a Lexus IS-F, which put the Z on the back burner).

Decided to bring her back and get some cruises in- of course the passenger wheel cylinder leaked and drained the MC, the driver side was a rusted hulk, etc.

Long story short, she is running well, and has all new brake hardware- ready for NY inspection Monday.

Can't wait to take a nice ride through wine country again!

Jeremiah

Edited by AxtellZ

Today I changed the intake/exhaust gasket, gasket blew on the intake side of #6 cylinder. Also replaced the drive shaft yesterday. After I did the gasket I had to do a quick test drive and get some gas, wile I was gasing up this guy walks up checking out my car and says he had a 260 back in the day then he starts smelling my engine, Z-car freaks are wierd.