280Z front chrome bumpers - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Z front chrome bumpers

Featured Replies

Does anyone know anybody who sells aftermarket chrome bumpers (just center bar) for the 280Z? I bought a rear one but all I can find for the front are OEM and they are about $1000.

Which year 280Z? I have a really nice front one for the 75-76 style.

Which year 280Z? I have a really nice front one for the 75-76 style.

By his profile, I'd guess a 78.

By his profile, I'd guess a 78.
That or the line directly beneath his screen name:)
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Does anyone know anybody who sells aftermarket chrome bumpers (just center bar) for the 280Z? I bought a rear one but all I can find for the front are OEM and they are about $1000.

I agree with cozye, buy a used one. I would add to cozye's advise and have it re-chromed -you will probably end up paying less than half of what a new OEM would cost.

Nope then, my early 280Z bumper wont work right. Sorry couldn't read your tag line on my dumbphone. Get a used one. The 77/78 bumpers seem to have held up better than the earlier ones anyhow.

  • Author

It's a '78 alright. My bumper is basically in good shape with no dents. The chrome finish is just dull and kind of scratchy. The rubber is also good. I was hoping that I could just get a reman one like I did on the back for around $200 but I can't find any. I may check into getting it chromed.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.