IGNORED

ground control spring adjusters

No, the tires reach outside the body limits. I would like to stay away from molesting the body if at all possable. For this part of the world the car is too clean to be cutting fenders.

What wheel width/offset are you using? It may be that your rubbing issue can be corrected by changing wheel offset.

FWIW, Jon's advice is spot on and will be the least expensive route to install coilovers. A 10" spring with the adjusters should provide you with all of the lift/stock ride height you might need. From your description, you already have EMI camber plates to adjust things after the coilover installation.

Good luck....

Yea, my wheel offsets give me good clearence inboard, and to be honest the 250 or 275 lb/in springs and new struts would likely solve all my problems. I just hate like hell to do things twice. Rather go all the way and allow for future mods now than take the shortcut only to find myself saying "I should have" later. Besides, This car ain't getting any younger, and all the stuff I need is readily available here and now. I am getting good advice, and options that I haden't considered, so I guess I will just keep searching parts, and reading posts till I make up my mind. Thanks all.

Here is what was removed

RT, FRONT= 16 1/4" tests at 149 LB/IN

LT FRONT= 15 3/4" tests at 149 LB/IN

RT REAR= 15 1/2" tests at 158 LB/IN

LT REAR 15 3/8 tests at 151 LB/IN

I am told this is 1" over stock, likely 150LB/IN front and 160 lb/in rear. Would this make sense to anyone, The two front springs are not the same length?