IGNORED

Turn signals stopped working!

Reverend

Thanks to all! It was flasher relay that was broken. I bought a new one and it started working immediatetly, also faster. My Z is from California so there is basically zero rust and corrosion anywhere. When i look under the dash i can only wonder how all the wires and stuff has stayed in such good condition trough time. How is your amp gauge usually looking when driving, is it on center or little on the + side? Im just being paranoid with my alternator. Do you know where to get new alternator WITHOUT sending the old back?

Under normal running conditions your amp meter should always be either on the center line or the plus side. How far to the + side depends on the output of your alternator and what electrical components you have running at the time and your voltage regulator.

Alternators should be available without sending in the core. You just pay an extra $30 or so. You could also choose to have yours rebuilt by a reputable electric motor repair shop. I think that service is around $40 U.S. in my area.