IGNORED

R/T Mount Group Buy. 2nd Batch. Who's in...

Zs-ondabrain

Dave,

I'll take one!! I don't know how these threads all slipped by me, I never saw any of them until today. :ermm:

I presume that these are better than the solid diff mounts because the allow for some absorbsion and isolation so they do not transfer the sound into the cabin. Fantastic part!!

If you have more I would buy more than one, just let me know and I can PayPal payment immediately.

Thanx again!! :)

P.S.

What are the other Z parts you sell? I know of the head light relay...

Edited by texasz

I've already been emailed about the extra's but may end up with an extra or 2.

Brian bought 20 of them. I think he plans to Powdercoat them and sell them as a kit, complete with bump stops or Poly mounts. We'll see.

Dave

Dave,

I'll bet you have! :D

Why only make 50 if there are orders in excess of that? How about 75? Or 60? Or ???? If it's an initial funding issue I'll pay for mine up front to keep your out of pocket expenses down.

Cause I didn't wanna have too many and have peolple flake out on me. It's not a product that I wanna sit on for a while. It's just easier to make 50, sell them over a 2 week period and move on.

The only real reason I did another batch of 50 was because BrianZ8 wanted 20, so that made selling the other 30 a little easier.

I'll let ya know how it goes.

Dave

On my way to the Post office as we speak.... Here's what's going out........

Gary in NJ................1

mlc240Z..................1

Tbone028................1

Katorx7...................2

Jumblies..................1

kcc0234..................3

JoeZ.......................1

72zeta....................1

Maples71240Z..........1

ncolz......................1

barichardson............1

Mazdatsun428..........1

SoCalJDM240z..........1

ChrisB77..................1

I'll ship the Canadian Orders tomorrow. Tonight is my 20 year Class Reunion and I have a LOT of stuff to do before we leave this evening. Thanks to all for your patience and orders.

I also found out that the Laser-cutting shop that cut my metal shops steel, made a mistake on the first batch. NOT the ones I'm delivering. Those are fine. But the first delivery only had the 2 outer holes and they weren't ovaled and there was no middle hole (for the early 240Z's) so he's gonna get back to me and let me know if I can do a discounted run. I'll get back to you guys on that and it'll be a ways out there, maybe a month or so.

Thanks again,

Dave

Great Dave, I look forward to seeing it.

Have a great time at your 20th. You'll find that:

The chicks that were hot, aren't

The athletes, aren't

The nerds still are nerds, and get paid well for it

The people that you'd wish you'd never see again for 20 years...well, you'll just make that wish again.

I sent out 2 Canadian Orders yesterday.....

Stovepipe..........1

NorthernZ..........1

Many of the orders also include another upgrade (HLH, PLH, ZXP, or SCP) so they will hopefully go out this week as well.

I think Brian Laine (he bought 20) Plans to Powder Coat them and sell them as a Kit with a Bump Stop. So if I run out, he'll likely have them for sale later on but I'm not 100% sure at the moment.

Thanks again guys.

Dave