IGNORED

looking for 1st Z- what is this 280Z worth?

WTF

Wanted to get yall's opinion on this car here before I contact the owner. What do you think is a fair price for it?

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1834508487.html

1975 Datsun 280Z for sale. Great looking car. I've owned for a couple years and I never thought I'd sell, but I just don't drive it much anymore and I think it may be time to let it go. Runs great and is very dependable. It was my daily driver for about 2yrs. Its definately a head turner and always gets a lot of compliments. Come take a look and make an offer.

Tokico Springs and Struts

17x8.5 Rota RBr Wheels

New Balljoints, Outer tie rods, bump steer spacers, and urathane bushings.

New Wilwood 4 Piston Front Big Brake Kit.

240Z Front and Rear Bumper Conversion

Zenon Front Air Dam

240Z Steering Wheel

H4 Headlight Upgrade

img00604.jpg

img00613.jpg

img00605.jpg

img00622.jpg

img00680l.jpg

img00458.jpg

That Z looks like its worth every penny if not more!!! ;)

Haha. Come take a look at it and make an offer if you like what you see. Its not perfect, but if you can find one better for the same price you'd better buy it.

I expect a percentage now :)

That Z looks like its worth every penny if not more!!! ;)

Haha. Come take a look at it and make an offer if you like what you see. Its not perfect, but if you can find one better for the same price you'd better buy it.

ill give you my z and 500 dollars a month for 5 years if you sign over your pink ;)

LOL i only wish