taillights and dashlights out - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

taillights and dashlights out

Featured Replies

My dashlights went out on a night drive, and soon after I was pulled over for my tail lights being out. I think it happened at the same time. not positive though.

I changed out the rear lamp fuse. Didn't do it. I then changed out all fuses to be for sure. Didn't do it. Now I am searching around under the steering column and the fire wall.

Before I go any further, does anyone have any ideas for me?

Plenty of idea's. But without knowing if you're driving a Tractor or what year your Z car is, I can't help ya.

If it is an S30 or S130, it will likely be the combination switch.

Bet the front parking lights are out as well.

Time to refurb it or ... send it to Dave for an expert repair.

Considering how many times this is asked, couldn't we choose one of the better threads and make it a sticky in the electrical section and help section?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I figured that would have been done a long time ago. But that's what I get for "Ass_U_Ming"

So have one of the guys pick the one with the best info and "Sticky" it. So it's always on top of the section.

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.