IGNORED

stock speaker locations.

OhDearAudrey

My 77' 280 has speakers in the lower parts on each door, and two behind the seats, where are the stock places for the speakers? I ask because i got a door panel off a 280 in a JY the same year as mine and it does not have speaker holes in the door. So i assume the PO moved them.

My 77' 280 has speakers in the lower parts on each door, and two behind the seats, where are the stock places for the speakers? I ask because i got a door panel off a 280 in a JY the same year as mine and it does not have speaker holes in the door. So i assume the PO moved them.

My '77 (which does have a pretty sweet aftermarket Alpine tape deck) only has speakers behind the seats on each side, you should see some holes in the panel. I think that was it for stock. I believe the 240Z only had one speaker!

My '77 (which does have a pretty sweet aftermarket Alpine tape deck) only has speakers behind the seats on each side, you should see some holes in the panel. I think that was it for stock. I believe the 240Z only had one speaker!

You believe correctly.

• 1 month later...
You believe correctly.

Yes, but remember that an optional stereo radio and 8-track stereo was available on other models. We only got the AM auto-tune radio. The HLS30U(N,V) speaker part # is 29240-E4125. E4225 is the speaker for the right side.