IGNORED

ZCar Sales!! What's it really worth?

Zs-ondabrain

Well ZODB I just about agree with eveyone else's opinion. But if you hang on to it emotionally you may never feel as if you got a fair price for a nice piece on history. I personally wouldn't sell. I would give it to the kid that just graduated. It would be a great way for him to hone his mechanical skills. The asking price is right but as you know people will naturally try to lowball you. So set a price sell it and forget about it.

No real emotional attachment. I only had the car for 4 months, brought it back from the dead, worked on it, improved it, drove it and sold it. I'll use the money to help paint the 260Z project and get it moving.

I wanted no less than 38 100 bills and that's what I got. I started at 42 and let it slip to 38 and and am happy about it. worked out just as I planned.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

probably 2 or 3. along with a couple "Send me all the pictures you got of the car cause I really want it" All together, there was probably about40 back and forth emails with potential buyers, the actual buyer and a few that never wrote back.

I even got one that only said "$2300" and that's all it said. I responded promptly with a simple "In your Dreams"......... He never wrote back. Go figure.

Dave